– Felix Burda Stiftung (Spellwork): compositing and look development of the full-CG shots.
– Nissan Formula E (The Mill): 2D Lead of the entire full CG project, compositing and look development of the full-CG shots.
– The Small Escape (Alps VFX): VFX Supervisor and On-set Supervisor for the short movie, involving mainly set extension.
– Lamborghini Urus. The Chase. (Alps VFX): VFX Supervisor for the sand FX shots of the commercial.
– Vodafone Multilayer-Tecnologie (Alps VFX / Spellwork): CG car compositing and look dev, forest hologram room finishing.
– Lorenzo negli Stadi: Introduction (iMasterArt): VFX Supervisor and On-set Supervisor, directly involved in compositing and mgfx look development, 3D modelling and animation.
– Check24 (Trixter): compositing of multiple motion controlled footages to combine in the various shots of 4 commercials to achieve the giant look.
– Huesitos (Glassworks): compositing and look development of the full-CG wide shots for the whole commercial, adding volumetric lights and athmosferic effects in comp with 2D elements and procedural techniques.
– Compare the Meerkat (Passion Pictures): compositing of CG characters in live action footage.
– Les Furets (Passion Pictures): compositing of CG characters in live action footage.
– Vision Express (Fieldtrip): opening shot compositing, look development, modelling and camera animation, created using multiple footages projected on geometry.
– Bet365 (Absolute Post): backgrounds compositing, look development and animation through 3D and 2D processes of holographic parts.
– iPhone 6 (Rushes): compositing of full CG shots and screen insert for localization.
Samsung Galaxy S9 (The Mill): compositing of full CG shots and screen inserts.
– Gigaset (Trixter): sequence compositing and look development of full CG shots and motion graphics, final grading.
– Direct Line (Fieldtrip): sequences compositing doing tracking, cleanup and CG integration; headphones modelling, texturing, rendering and compositing; inside chimeny full-CG compositing look development.
– Mercedes Benz Assist (Pixomondo): 2D and 3D supervision of 4 commercial of 60 seconds each, modelling fixes, shading and compositing.
– BMW 5 Series (Pixomondo): camera animations and cars rig, to use in the pipeline for automated render of all the versions of the cars.
– Battlefield 1 (Important Looking Pirates): look development and compositing of burning edges in the zeppelins.
– The Land of Plenti (Fieldtrip): tracking and compositing various footages shot with motion control in slow motion, integrating the additional 2D and 3D elements.
– Signal (Toboga): rotoscoping and keying.
– Strongbow (Saddington Baynes): CG compositing for a large size banner.
– Gillette FC (Rumblefish): compositing, keying, rotoscoping, tracking and cleanup; modelling, texturing, shading and rig of various stadium elements.
– Bubbles (Virtual Reality & Multi Media Park): 2D and 3D look development, animation, dynamics and compositing.
– Something Really Bad (Partizan): compositing of the elements that were projected on set. On set VFX assistant; compositing in the post-production process.
– Vision Express (Fieldtrip): closing shot compositing and transition look development.
Velvet Revolver – Sucker Train Blues
Programs used: Maya, Mudbox, MatchMover, PFTrack, Nuke, Mari, Atomkraft, Photoshop, Illustrator, UVLayout, Mocha, After Effects, Premiere Pro, RV