Feature Films & TV Series Showreel
– Avengers: Age of Ulton (Trixter): compositing and prep, compositing look development for the red laser scanner, creation of motion graphics for the holograms, compositing look development for the castle shield.
– Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2 (Animal Logic): compositing look development for the energy effect, subdermal lighting and light interaction. Compositing of the CG background.
–Westworld Season 1 (Important Looking Pirates): prep and compositing of boy opening face, terraformer compositing and matte painting of the background.
– Captain America: Civil War (Trixter): compositing, set extension and prep, with replacement of Black Panther CG charachter, Winter Soldier metal hand and Captain America shield. Reprojection of the background of the first shot.
– Independence Day: Resurgence (Trixter): compositing of the sphere, the hologram and the metal structure with the look development of the volumetric lights. Motion graphics of the last hologram.
– Game of Thrones Season 7 (Pixomondo): compositing look development of the castle shot, with lightnings, athmosferic and rain elements in compositing, matte painting of the sky with lightnings. Compositing of the dragon with the
compositing interaction with the hand.
– The Magicians Season 2 (Important Looking Pirates): compositing look development of the cacodemon and the hot pincers. Skin tracking and tattoo integration.
– Constantine Season 1 (Important Looking Pirates): smoke compositing and tracking from 2D elements, CG heads integration; bugs and swarm compositing and integration.
– Only Lovers Left Alive (Pixomondo): dead man reprojection and tracking through 1300 frames shot.
– Lorenzo negli Stadi: Introduction (iMasterArt): VFX supervisor from the bidding to the final product, coordinating a team of artists. Compositing look development and 3D modelling and animation.
– Pixels (Trixter): compositing of CG elements and compositing look development of Mario character.
– After Earth (Pixomondo): sequence compositing and keying of foreground and background people, gizmo creation (to create custom Z-depth and shadows passess of people projected on cards, using the default Nuke scanline render)
– The Expendables 3 (Worldwide FX): deep compositing of 3D elements, set extension, tracking, keying and cleanup; look development for the heat/night visor and HUD.
Music: The Clash – Tommy Gun
Programs used: Maya, Mudbox, MatchMover, PFTrack, Nuke, Mari, Atomkraft, Photoshop, Illustrator, UVLayout, Mocha, After Effects, Premiere Pro
Commercials & Music Videos Showreel
Alessio Bertotti – VFX Artist
tel. (+39) 3456742438 / (+49) 15733622237