– Avengers: Age of Ulton (Trixter): compositing and prep, creation of motion graphics for the holograms.
– Constantine (Important Looking Pirates) 00:40 smoke compositing and tracking from 2D elements, CG heads integration; bugs and swarm compositing and integration adding warping and shadows on the skin.
– Vision Express (Fieldtrip): opening shot compositing, look development, modelling and camera animation, created using multiple footages projected on geometry.
– Something Really Bad (Partizan): compositing of the elements that were projected on set. On set VFX assistance and advisor; compositor in the post production process.
– Around (PoliMi): motion graphics animations setup and opening scene look dev.
Music: Rocket From The Crypt – Bring Us Bullets
Programs used: Maya, Mudbox, MatchMover, PFTrack, Nuke, Mari, Atomkraft, Photoshop, UVLayout, Mocha, After Effects, Premiere Pro